Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Summer with Bethany

Bethany's had a pretty fun summer.

She LOVED seeing the flowers grow. The hibiscus were her favorite. Mine too.

We (I) made a fort in our living room. But I (Liz) was not allowed inside of it, since it seems that I was a dragon and she was the princess.

She learned how to pedal her tricycle. And she goes around the neighborhood on this thing. Good thing there's a stick I can use to push her with, to keep her out of streets and such:)

There's pretty funny story with this picture. This was after our first day of (home) pre-school. I'd given the kids "homework" (work sheets). Bethany took these very seriously and colored all over them, calling them her "notes," tapping them on the floor to straighten them, stapling them together, etc. So later we took a trip to Costco, and Bethany insisted on bringing her "notes" with her. There's someone else I know who goes NOWHERE without his notes...*cough* Hiram*cough* It seems the apple has not fallen very far from the tree:) 

0 comments: